Sunday, October 25, 2015

Rossi: Glad Marquez? You Success!


Movistar rider Yamaha, Valentino Rossi was very disappointed at the decision of the race direction that impose a penalty of 3 points on the incidence clash between him and Marc Marquez at the Sepang Circuit, Sunday (10/26/2015).

For Valentino Rossi, it is increasingly proving to Marc Marquez if the accusation is true. Openly, Rossi mentions Marquez successfully thwarted his chances to become world champion this year.
"I am very disappointed with the penalty three points. Marquez had won. He had already determined the outcome championship and make me lose the world title. I think he is very happy now," said Valentino Rossi reported by Crash.

In the rider standings, Valentino Rossi is still a seven-point advantage over Jorge Lorenzo. However, starting from the most protruding position in the rest of the series in Valencia, make Valentino Rossi facing mission impossible to win the world title to his 10th career.

"I do not know if I've lost the opportunity to be jaura world, but it will be very difficult now. Three penalty points this gives me a lot of trouble, because I will start from the last position. It is almost impossible," said Rossi.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment